Inside your Treo
From Hobbyist Software
Notifications, Background applications and your Blazing-Fast Treo !
- This article explains what is going on when applications are running in the background on your Palm, and how you can understand what might be slowing things down.
- This applies to all Palm devices running Palm OS 5.0
How to fix a Cache Crash.
- Problems with cache handling seem to be involved in a large percentage of 'random' crashing on Treos.
- An unstable palm can drive you mad. It's worse when you can't pin down what application is causing the problem.
- If you get crashes that seem random and that don't seem to be related to specific actions, then this article might be able to help.
- This applies to all Palm devices with NVFS - That's all the Treos from the 650 onwards, the Life Drive,Tungsten E2,Tungsten T5,Tungsten X and Zire Z22 and probably more to come.
Running applications from your SD card.
- Moving applications to your SD card is a great way to save space on your device.
- This article explains what really happens when apps are run from the SD card, and how to move them there.