From Hobbyist Software
iOS7 - Known issues
Unfortunately, we hit a bunch of problems with iOS7.
Most of them are sorted, and we're working on the rest. This page shows the latest status.
Most issues have been fixed by version 3.50, except:
- Layout issues stop you from adding a computer manually on iPad
- Layout issue stops you from sending message
- No reported iOS7 issues
Most issues have been fixed by version 7.0, except:
- layout issue on iPad - this hides the skip buttons in the progress bar.
- volume control doesn't work on iPhone in landscape mode
VLC Streamer 3.10 was approved on the 18th October This should fix issues relating to
- Playing copied movies when offline
- Playing large copied movies on iOS5
update: 19 Oct Version 3.10 will shut off when you are streaming over airplay. I should have this sorted shortly, but in the meantime, if you are streaming over airplay then you can switch to the old player in the settings (settings/use old player) and all should work as expected.