Steps to get crash logs on Windows 7
- Type 'reliability' in the start menu
- Launch 'view reliability history'
- You should now see a graph over time with red crosses indicating crashes
- Tap on the relevant crash. You'll see 'Critical events' in the 'Source' section at the bottom
- Right click on the event and select 'View technical details'
- Copy to clipboard and send it to me!
- Navigate to /Library/Application Support/CrashReporter
- Look for the file with the appropriate name & date
- Send me the file